Pages

Featuring:

If you would like to ADVERTISE on this blog, contact us.

To purchase anything mentioned in the posts or in the shop, just click on the link to make your purchase. Thank you.

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Sunday - Family Day

Today is the day I try to work on my family histories.  I've been researching ALL of my families for several decades.  I haven't reached the goal I set for myself but the journey has been fun and enlightening.


Genealogy, or family history, is one of the most popular and populated activities or hobbies.  It can become quite obsessive.  I have occasionally spent most of a day in research, forgetting to eat, forgetting other things that need to be done, forgetting what time it is and almost missing transportation schedules to get me back home.  It's also a lot of work


I'll be posting from time to time about this enjoyable activity; what's worked for me; obstacles I've encountered.  And, you will eventually find lists of resources on the site to help you with your family history research.


Enjoy the day.






No comments:

Post a Comment