Pages

Featuring:

If you would like to ADVERTISE on this blog, contact us.

To purchase anything mentioned in the posts or in the shop, just click on the link to make your purchase. Thank you.

Thursday, April 5, 2012

The best intentions


I haven't been writing this blog for long.  I'm working toward a regular schedule but some things have come up today to interrupt today's schedule so I hope to post tomorrow what I intended to post today.


In the meantime, AwareNJ is seeking an independent book/media store to discuss a potential partnership, of sorts.  I am the owner of AwareNJ and a professional librarian with over 35 years of public library administration and collection development experience.  I also have experience with one of the largest book/media distributors in the country.    


There are things I would like to do on the AwareNJ web site that requires some kind of partnership with a book/media store or stores.  The concept I want to discuss should be mutually beneficial and I am open to additional and/or alternative ideas.


Please contact me at info@awarenj.com.


Thank you.


Come back tomorrow for a normal post.

No comments:

Post a Comment