Pages

Featuring:

If you would like to ADVERTISE on this blog, contact us.

To purchase anything mentioned in the posts or in the shop, just click on the link to make your purchase. Thank you.

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Arts in our listings


I've been really busy trying to get as much into the database that I can and to get AwareNJ noticed that I haven't had much time to do anything else.  I keep looking for interesting shops and companies all over the state and I enjoy finding them.  There so many creative and talented people all over the state who have started businesses with unique products and services.  I want to make time to visit as many of them as I can. Here are a few i just added to the database:


Grounds for Sculpture in Mercer County is a destination to plan for with 35 acres and over 250 sculptures, events, workshops and an online shop.


The Center for Clay Art in Morris County has pottery wheel and hand building classes where you can make your own pottery.


Another place to indulge your own creativity is Glass Works also in Morris County.  They have classes for adults, children and teens.  Take a look at their gallery on their web site to see what's been done there.


 in Burlington County, also has stained glass classes and does custom stained glass window projects.  It's good to know there are resources all over the state.

Glassblowing is a little more than I think I can handle but, if you'd like, you can take classes at Hot Sand in Monmouth County.  It's just one type of workshop they offer.

Just a few new entries we keep adding.  Tomorrow, I'll focus on some of the yoga studios I've located.

No comments:

Post a Comment