Pages

Featuring:

If you would like to ADVERTISE on this blog, contact us.

To purchase anything mentioned in the posts or in the shop, just click on the link to make your purchase. Thank you.

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Getting Back On Track - a new directory page

We've just put together our initial Directory of the Arts in New Jersey.  It's not everything but it's a start.  Take a look.  See what we've found.  Visit the links.  Tell them you found them here.

This is slow going; We don't have the tools I need.  I've designed sites back in "the old days" of html and free web sites.  I've done database design, manipulation and data reporting so I know what can be done, I just don't have the tools at the moment to turn a database into a page as I want it.  So, it's one line at a time, one link at a time.  It's fun to see the list go together but very time-consuming.

I hope it's of interest.

Please take my survey and help me focus this business.  What business should I be in?  Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment