Pages

Featuring:

If you would like to ADVERTISE on this blog, contact us.

To purchase anything mentioned in the posts or in the shop, just click on the link to make your purchase. Thank you.

Saturday, February 2, 2013

What Do You Eat?

Please take our survey.  Help us turn this business around.  Thank you.



Groundhog Day


I understand Punxsutawney Phil has predicted an early Spring.  It's sunny and bright today but I'm guessing it's cold; I haven't been outside yet.


World Food

This is an interesting photo essay at Oxfam showing what people eat for a week around the world.  Oxfam is an interesting organization.  It looks like they need people too; check out their job opportunities.


This book is a little older but I found it really interesting:


I've been trying to move slowly to a better diet, both for my health and for my pocketbook.  


News


Working on our next directory.  Hope to have it added by the end of the weekend.  No, no weekend here.  Not with the economy is what it is, not when our finances are what they are.

Don't forget to check out our new enterprise helping people get access to affordable, unlimited legal advice and identity theft protection.  The link to that service is always on the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment